Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Website Review: MyRegistry.com

I wish I would have known about myregistry.com when I got married. On myregistry.com, you can add items from anywhere online! You're not stuck to one or two stores. Let me tell you what all you can do with myregistry.com:
  • You can "E-nounce" your registry (send out emails letting people know it's there)
  • You can send invitations! This is great for wedding showers, baby showers, bachelorette parties, etc.
  • Link your registry with your Facebook account!
  • Receive emails and/or text messages every time someone purchases something on your registry
The thing I like most about this site is that if you have a lot of family and friends across the country, they can easily buy and send you gifts for your shower/event. There's also a way to receive cash gifts! Pretty handy.

I'll definitely be using myregistry.com in the future:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment