Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm Still Here...


Yikes...it's been way too long since my last post. If you don't know, I've been getting a new business off the ground called Onesie Wonderland. It's all the things I love: sewing, creativity, and all things baby. I guess you could call me a Mompreneur (sans the actual "mom" part).

So here's an interesting new book I'm beginning to read....it's called "Killing Monsters: Why Children Need Fantasy, Super Heroes, and Make-Believe Violence" by Gerard Jones.
Interesting, no? I'm really not that far into it, but I'll let you know more about it when I finish. As I was telling my husband the other night, I feel like one of my gifts is my curiosity. When I hear a "controversial" book title such as this (or Diaper Free Baby), my first instinct is to immediately see if my library has it so I can read it. I might totally disagree with the initial premise of the book, but I feel like I have to read it anyway so I can judge for myself. Also partially because I enjoy discovering new things that most people choose to ignore.




1 comment: