Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thoughts on Contraception...

Here's an interesting podcast I found while reading Pioneer Woman. The podcast is from a Catholic radio show called Two Edge Talk and they're talking about why they believe that using any form of contraception is wrong. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this after you listen to it.

For once, I'm not going to take a position on this subject (yet). I just want to see what your initial reaction to it is.

FYI, they talk about "natural family planning" (abstaining from sex during the fertile time around the woman's ovulation) in the context of using it to space out your children as opposed to using it as a form of birth control to not have kids at all.

It's about 20 minutes long. Let me know if you have any thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment