Thursday, April 8, 2010

Toys!

I love looking at children's toys. It's fun. I recently found some new (to me) websites that have tons of really cool toys, and I wanted to share them with you!


I think my favorite one is Moolka.com. They have organic toys, musical instruments, toys for creative play, and pretty much any cool toy your kid could ever want:-)
Love this wooden sports car!

How cute is this guy?!

Love these colorful blocks!


My next favorite site is called Artebebe.com. I think their forte is with plush dolls and puppets. So cute! Like these:
This cute little guy is an activity bear that makes all kinds of fun noises. 

I love knit dolls like this. Easy to sew doll clothes for! 

These knit rattles are so adorable:-)

They also have really cool wooden toys like this play dough tool set.


Okay that's enough toys for today:-) Where are your favorite places to shop for toys???




1 comment:

  1. The best children's gardens are those that have the play areas integrated into the larger garden, as well as providing hiding places for kids (that you can still see, of course). Kids Toys

    ReplyDelete